A New Year’s resolution is a commitment that a person makes to one or more lasting personal goals, projects, or the reforming of a habit.
Quoting Frank Ra (author of the new year’s resolution book “A course in happiness”): “Resolutions are more sustainable when shared, both in terms of with whom you share the benefits of your resolution, and with whom you share the path of maintaining your resolution. Peer-support makes a difference in success rate with new year’s resolutions”.
With all that in mind, I will be sharing my Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions with you my fellow bloggers, to keep me honest in my endeavors and attain a higher success rate.
1. Start a blog
2. Fit in fitness for myself
3. Go to church
4. Immerse myself in a new culture; be that through language, cuisine, or travel
5. Focus on family
6. Help others
7. Start a new hobby (golfing, quilting, rock climbing, etc)
8. Mind my own health–doctor, dentist, optomitrist
9. Become financially saavy
10. Become eco-friendly…reduce, reuse, recycle